– It is to stop standing in front of a little shop eating ‘Mofogasy’ or ‘Vary amin’anana’.
– It is to stop laughing and instead fake a little smile ‘cuz of snobbery.
– It is to forget my childhood games (tantara, tso-bato, fanenjika, kasikasi-kapoaka…) and instead favor the new technology (Play Station, singing doll,…).
– It is to be ashamed of expressing FUN with claping hands, shouting, dancing, jumping…
– It is to go to another nation’s school to learn their country’s history and geography when I don’t even know mine.
– It is to hoot and urge poor heavily loaded rickshaws or carts with my nice car